Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Teri

After high school I went to SUU for a year and lived at home and worked at McDonalds. The following June (1995) I moved up to Provo with Suzette Goulding Jenkins. I had a lot of fun in Provo being on my own. I went to UVSC and graduated with my associate's degree in Accounting. I met my husband, Ray, on a river rafting trip in Moab in 1997 and we were married in June of 1998. I worked for a few years doing accounting. Ray and I have 4 children - I still do a little bit of accounting work (payroll). My 4 kids, and just life in general keeps me super busy!

I have fond memories of being on Mohey. I think it helped me come out of my shell a lot. I am excited to see everyone at the reunion and look forward to reading about all that everyone has been up. For those who can't make it we will miss you and hope to do this again maybe in another 5 years!



No comments:

Post a Comment