Thursday, June 25, 2009

Suzette Goulding Jenkins

My three sons.

Gavin age 2


Joshua age 6

Trevor age 8





After graduation I worked that summer in Bryce Canyon and roomed with Karen. It was such a fun summer for us as we were stranded in the Canyon with no car. Karen and I grew up as neighbors so it was so fun to spend that quality time with her and grow closer in our friendship. She is lots of fun to be around. I then went to Evans Cosmetology school. While I learned many great skills I also learned that was not the career choice for me and decided to move to Provo ut, and attend UVSC with Teri. We had such a great time there. Teri and I became good friends through Mohey as we were both injured and had to sit out our 1st year. I was so grateful to have her by my side and really value the friend ship we have. In Aug. of 1995 I met my future husband Ryan. We were both not serious about a relationship as he had just returned from his mission. And yes I was waiting for my high school boyfriend while on his mission.(WHY???) While we were dating we were attacked in a attempted car jacking! Although it was frightening it brought us closer together, and we were married in 1997. The best thing that could of ever happened to me. Ryan is amazing and has brought such happiness into my life. We lived in Salt lake for 2 years while I worked as a leasing consultant and he finished school. Then in July of 99 we moved to Seattle Washington. Our 1st Son was born in July of 2000, Trevor who I can't believe will be 9 this year. Joshua was born in 2003 and then our baby Gavin who was a whopping 10lbs was born in 2003. I never in a million years thought I would have 3 boys. As I was so far from being a tom boy and hated sports,getting dirty, camping ect. But here I am and loving every min. of it. We recently moved to Austin Tx. with a job transfer and are loving it here, the summers are brutal but the rest of the year the weather is amazing. I'm so sad I can't come to the reunion. It's very hard living so far away as I don't get to come to Ut. but maybe once a year. I'm so glad I was part of Mohey Tawa. It really helped me overcome my shyness and the best part is the amazing life long friends that I have made.
My boys love to watch our old videos and laugh and laugh at me. (why didn't anyone tell me that my bangs were so not cute?) Ah good times. Thanks for all the memories. And Yea for facebook I'm so glad to reconnect with so many of you.



Suzette

No comments:

Post a Comment