Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sundee Brindley Yardley


Hi everyone!! Hope you are all doing well. Mohey Tawa was such a magical part of my life. We sure had a lot of fun didn't we girls! As for me, life has been really good. After I graduated from high school I went to college at SUU. I worked as a secretary for Ellsworth Peck construction to help pay my way through. Kasey (my high school love) and I got married in June of 1997. We lived in Beaver for two years. I liked it there. It is a pretty little town. Then we moved back to Enoch in 1999. Our first baby Kasun was born in August of 2000. Wow was that hard!! Ouch! Just five short weeks after he was born my dad passed away suddenly from a massive stroke. That was the hardest things I have ever had to deal with. I miss his so much and still think of him every day. I finally got my degree in Elementary Education in 2001. We decided to make Enoch our home so we built our house in 2001. Our second son Landon was born in July of 2002. Three years later in May of 2005 came our third son Rayne. I was pretty convinced that I would be a mom to all boys when we FINALLY got a our little girl Kallie Sue in February of 2007. She has been so fun for us. She is sitting her dancing on the coffee table in her birthday suit as we speak! Life seemed to be going really good for us when in January of 2008 Kasey's mom was killed in a car accident. That has been a really sad struggle for us the past little while. I miss her. I also wish I could take the pain from my hubby. Thank goodness we have each other. I don't know what I would do without him. I have been blessed to be able to stay at home and take care of our four little kids so far. They are my life. Kami and I are still inseparable!! We only live a few blocks from each other. We both married boys from Beaver. We have the same college degree AND we talk on the phone 20 times a day!! I am so glad that to live close to her. She is my best friend! We drive each others husbands nuts with all our phone conversations. My life is a pretty simple one but a good one. I love camping with my hubby and kids, teaching a step aerobics class when my foot isn't giving me fits, shopping at Costco (he he pathetic I know) and being a mom to what I think are the cutest kids in the whole wide world! I have had a happy life and hope you all are doing well. Hope to see you all at the reunion!

No comments:

Post a Comment