Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Trisha Slack Ashworth




Wow! I can't believe that it has been 15 years! I am so excited to get together and catch up with everyone!

After high school, I attended a tech school in St. George. In April 1998 Arron (my high school sweetheart) and I were married. I love the Ashworth family and am very glad to have Julie Webster Ashworth as my sister-in-law! In August 2000, we had our first daughter, Kaylee! Two years later Carter was born. Then in February 2005, we had our 2nd son Kade, who in my eyes can do no wrong! He is very spoiled. I thought we were done having babies. To my surprise, when Kade was only 7 months olds, a beautiful little girl named, Makayla came to live with us. She was 18 months old. Things were a little crazy at my house! After a year of struggles we were able to adopt this beautiful little girl!
I love being a mom! They keep me laughing, and on my toes!

Our family loves to camp, ride four-wheelers, ride bikes, and play baseball!








1 comment: